|Recommended Guidelines For DeMolay Chapter Websites
- The following guidelines should be used when considering the establishment of a DeMolay Chapter website.
- Web pages should enhance the image of the fraternity and never detract from it. Website content should be both informative to the non-DeMolay as well as its membership. Page design is up to the individual chapter, as long as it is in good taste.
- The Chapter webpage must not link to or be linked to by any website where a conflict with the principles of DeMolay, could be assumed, suggested, or perceived.
- Linking to a non-DeMolay entity should not be permitted.
- Linking to a DeMolay entity not recognized by the Supreme Council Order of DeMolay of the Republic of the Philippines should not be permitted.
- The use of a "Free Website" where that provider has the option to insert their commercial advertisements, at will and without approval, into the Chapter's web page is strongly discouraged.
- The use of a link to the Supreme Council Order of DeMolay of the Republic of the Philippines is strongly encouraged.
- Names, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, etc. of Grand Line Officers, committee members, or Executive Officers will not be published in Chapter websites.
- Information displayed on the Chapter webpage should be accurate and current. All names, addresses, locations, activities and dates, must be checked regularly to ensure recent changes have been posted. In no case should a Chapter website to refer to past activities as though they were yet to occur.
- Web pages should not show Chapter members' Internet URL addresses that refer to business websites. The Chapter webpage should never be used for the financial gain or interest of a member.
- The images of the Seal of Supreme Council Order of DeMolay of the Republic of the Philippines can not be used for any purpose.
- Names of Petitioners of the Order of DeMolay can not be published.