|How can I be a DAAP Member?
|1. All DeMolays who have reached the age of 21 are welcome to be a DAAP Member. The membership in the DAAP shall be two-fold, namely:
a) Chapter and
Chapter Membership -All Alumni Chapter duly organized under Letters Temporary issued by the Supreme Council prior to the adoption of these By-Laws and all Chapters organized thereafter are automatic member of the DAAP.
Individual Membership - to be eligible for membership, a Senior DeMolay must possess and submit the following:
(1) he must be a good standing in the Chapter during his Active status and have never been expelled and /or suspended by his Chapter;
(2) he must not be convicted of any crime involving moral turpitude;
(3) duly accomplished membership form;
(4) payment of membership fee.
2. All Senior DeMolays who are members of a duly recognized Alumni Chapters and has paid membership fee to the DAAP and the Alumni Chapter.
(*Based on Article IV Section 2 to 5 of the DAAP By-Laws 2004)
How can we secure our Alumni I.D.?
1. The Alumni ID will be issued to those Senior DeMolays who had paid their membership and annual fee to DAAP. You may secure your Alumni ID to the DAAP Office.
2. In case of lost ID, just visit the DAAP Office and upon verification of your good standing. New ID will be issued to replace the lost one.
3. The ID's will not be immediately released upon application, it may take at least two (2) weeks for processing.
4. Please coordinate with your Chapter Officers if possible for fast and convenient verification of your standing.
5. For those who still have their old ID's such as the silver or black, they may request or not to purchase this new ID. As it was unanimously approved during the 8th Congress, those old ID remains a valid DAAP ID.
What is a Dues Card?
The Dues Card is a card issued to those who paid their annual dues to DAAP. As of now, this dues was set to P300.00. It signified your status as a member in good standing of the Association. This card is replace once every year upon payment of your dues to the chapter secretary or to the DAAP Office directly.